If you are not sure what size you are or should choose, measure your favorite item at home and compare it with the above mea- surements. Below is a description for how we measure:
- Chest – Measure from armpit to armpit. Multiply with 2.
- Waist – Measure the width at the garments narrowest point. Multiply with 2.
- Bottom – Measure the bottom of the garments very ends. Multiply with 2.
- Sleeve Length – Lay the arm flat and measure from the shoul-der point to where the cuff ends.
- Center Back Length – Measure the center back from the neck seam to the end of the garment.
- Shoulder – Measure from shoulder seam all the way down to the end of the sleeve.